Project Support Officer - Exciting Opportunity for Graduate Engineer
Satintouch is the Protective Coatings Applicator of choice for Government, Construction and Mining & Heavy Industry across metropolitan, regional and remote areas of Queensland and Northern NSW; delivering remediation and construction coating services across assets including Waste Water Treatment Plants, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Reservoirs, Tanks, Manholes and Bridges.
We are seeking to appoint a Graduate Engineer to the position of Project Support Officer to work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Supervisor, administrating the end to end workflow process, from estimating, purchasing and planning through to close off of jobs for invoicing.
The Project Support Officer will oversee plant and equipment servicing and will maintain systems and registers in accordance with Satintouch procedures; QA, OHS and client specific requirements.
Based in Brisbane, the successful candidate will be required to travel to sites within the south east Queensland region as required. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
The successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Experience with custom built systems (SAP, JDE, Workflow Max or equivalent) and ability to adept
quickly to new systems
- Estimating experience
- Purchasing experience
- Construction White Card
- Strong commitment to OHS
- C Class license
- Australian Citizen
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who can work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Satintouch is an equal opportunity employer
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol testing and Glencore medical (if not current)
- Satintouch is an equal opportunity employer and has ZERO tolerance for Drugs and Alcohol.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org