Senior Office Administrator - Mount Isa Residential
Diverse and fast-paced role
Satintouch is seeking a mature and motivated Senior Office Administrator for our busy client-facing office and workshop in Mount Isa. The role interfaces directly with our primarily mining and civil North-West clientele, as well as our eastern seaboard operations; and provides direct support to onsite crews and the senior management team.
The successful applicant will be a proactive and highly organised individual with a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in office administration.
Demonstrated experience in all or most of the following tasks will be highly regarded:
· Quoting and scheduling of standard service on-site jobs
· Preparation of onboarding documentation of site crews
· Regular written and verbal communication with multiple client representatives in relation to job bookings and scheduling
· Raising of work orders, job tracking and invoicing
· Purchasing and Accounts Payable
· Assistance with Human Resources in consultation with our head office
· Coordination of Fleet Maintenance Administration
· Ordering, issuing and inventory of PPE
· General administrative assistance to the Senior Management Team
· Supervision of Administrative Assistant
This is a residential role in Mount Isa and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all and any interested parties with the above experience.
Applications close Monday 21st October at 5pm and should include a resume and cover letter highlighting demonstrated experience in the above tasks.
Submit your application or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Satintouch has ZERO tolerance for Drugs and Alcohol.